Back to survey home page
Back to survey home page
- Nintex Global Ltd, 138 Fetter Lane, London, United Kingdom EC4A 1BT.
- Groupe Sharegate Inc, 1751 Richardson Street # 5400 Montreal, Canada QC H3K 1G6.
- LiveTiles LLC, 137 W 25th Street, Level 6, New York, New York USA 10001.
- Hyperfish Inc, 3410 Carillon Point, Kirkland, Washington USA 98033.
Hyperfish Inc, 3410 Carillon Point, Kirkland, Washington USA 98033.
- The Global SharePoint Survey Prize Draw (the “Prize Draw”) is open to anyone worldwide participating in the survey, except where prohibited or restricted by law.
- Employees, family members and directors of the Sponsors, and anyone else connected in any way with the survey, are not eligible to enter.
- The Prize Draw eligibility period begins at 00:00 Greenwich Mean Time ("GMT"), 26 July 2018, and ends at 23:59 GMT, 7 September 2018 (the "Prize Draw Period"). Entries received outside the Prize Draw Period will not be considered.
- No responsibility will be accepted by the Sponsors for entries not received, for whatever reason.
- The Administrator’s computer is the official time-keeping device for the Prize Draw.
- The total retail value of the prizes is USD $4,500, consisting of three (3) USD $1500 cash prizes (each a “Prize” and together the “Prizes”).
- Prizes will be delivered to the winners via money transfer.
- A winner may be required to set up a money transfer account, as directed by the Administrator, in order to receive his/her Prize.
- Prizes are not transferable and no substitution will be made except as provided herein at the Administrators’ sole discretion.
- The Prize is non-exchangeable and not redeemable for other prizes.
- No purchase is required to enter the Prize Draw.
- Three (3) winners will be selected by a random draw on 10 September 2018.
- Only one Prize per person. Entries on behalf of another person will not be accepted and joint submissions are not allowed.
- The Administrator's decision is final and no correspondence will be entertained.
- Entrants do not need to be present for the Prize Draw.
- The Administrator reserves the right to verify the eligibility of any participant. The Administrator may require additional information that it considers reasonably necessary for the purpose of verifying the eligibility of an entry, and the Prize may be withheld until and unless the Administrator (in its sole discretion) is satisfied with such verification.
- All winners will be notified by email, to the email address provided in their entry.If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim their Prize within 14 days of notification, the Sponsors reserve the right to withdraw the Prize and select a replacement winner.
- By acceptance of the Prize, winners consent to the use of their information submitted for advertising purposes in any and all media, including online announcements, without additional compensation.
- The Sponsors reserve the right to use the information submitted and/or photographs of winners for marketing purposes except where prohibited by law.
- The odds of winning a Prize depend on the number of eligible entries received during the Prize Draw Period.
- The act of answering the survey questions does not guarantee that the entrant will win a Prize.
- The Sponsors shall not be liable or responsible for any lost, stolen or misplaced Prizes.
- Winners are responsible for all taxes and fees associated with Prize receipt and/or use.
- By participating in this Prize Draw, all participants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions, which the Administrator reserves the right to change without notice.Any changes to the terms and conditions will be notified bythe Administrator to the entrants as soon as reasonably possible.
- The Sponsors’ decision in respect of all matters to do with the Prize Draw will be considered final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Administrator and the Sponsors cannot be held liable for any material harm or non-pecuniary damage caused to the participant, their computer equipment, mobile devices and the data stored on it or for the consequences thereof on their personal or business activities.
- The Prize Draw and these terms and conditions are governed by the law of the State of Washington, and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of the State of Washington.
- A list of the winners will be available upon request to email@example.com after 11 September 2018
- By entering the Prize Draw you agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless the Administrator and the Sponsors, their officers, directors, employees and agents, from and against any and all claims, damages, obligations, losses, liabilities, costs or debt, and expenses (including but not limited to attorney's fees) arising from your use and/or misuse of the Prize.